Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ready, Set, BLOG.

I’ve been thinking about this blog for Oh I don’t know maybe 6 months; vacillating on what do I want to write, share, make public?  Well my friend started her own blog and I decided to bite the bullet and dive in.  Nothing like a little good peer pressure right? 
So this is what I’ve been mulling over…documenting my journey of trying to become a mother.   To most woman it’s probably not that big of a deal but to the 10% who are struggling with infertility my heart goes out to you, which is why I want to share snips of every blog I’ve read, every diet I’ve done and anything else under the moon I’ve tried seeking help.
I don’t know who will actually end up reading any of this, but in the meantime I know it will help me to put it all down and hopefully track progress.  This isn’t going to be ALL about wanting a baby.  I do like other things in life!  Like scrapbooking and knitting and photography, so that will be sprinkled throughout as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment