Sunday, April 28, 2013

Zoe de Chanel


This is the newest edition to our family Zoe de Chanel.

Last week hubby went to Albuquerque for work and all week Coco was depressed.  We had indended on getting him a buddy when we moved because he was used to being with another dog.  So I jumped on craigslist to see if there was anything reasonable out there.


For those of you who dont know, Coco's original name was Max.  Not a favorite of mine.  I really wanted to call him something like Lennon, after the color and the beatle, but he wouldnt respond.  Finally I said its to bad your a boy because you look like a Coco and wouldn't you know he came to me.  To make it a little more masculane his official name is Glen Coco.  You go Glen Coco.
If you dont know what this means, you should probably watch the movie Mean Girls.
We had every intention on nameing our new dog Gretchen Wieners, another character name from that movie, but this little sweetie would not respond.


She came with the name Khloe.  This is way to much Kardashian for me.  I thought about calling her Maddie, because she was super matted.  Tried several names ending with the E sound.  Had a three people suggest Chanel to go along with Coco.  She didn't take to any of it.


 So at Petco we went ahead and made her a name tag Chloe....and as its getting engraved I see a demo tag with the name Zoe.  Why didn't I think of that?  I looked at her and asked is your new name Zoe?  Her little ears perked up.  Hubby said Are you kidding me?  It happened again? 
It's to late on the name tag, I'll have to get her another one eventually.  Coco needs a new one to, with our new address.  I love play on words so she gets both Zoe and Chanel as a name, just like the new girl actress.
So there you have it folks, I got my new baby girl.


Thing one and Thing two need toys of pink and toys of blue.


I love how she sleeps with one ear up.


No comments:

Post a Comment