Friday, November 9, 2012

A tip from Audrey

I woke up in a good mood this morning.  Way better than the rest of my week has gone.  Maybe I'm getting over the mean carb deprived monster haha.  Anyway I was thinking about little Miss Audrey and how I love this quote:

Its true, I'm eating better and feeling better which means my happy pretty self can come out. 

Among other Audreyisms -
The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.

I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.

Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, it's at the end of your arm.
As you get older, remember you have another hand:
The first is to help yourself, the second is to help others.

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!

Paris is always a good idea!

While I may not make it to Paris any time soon New York is definately on the list! I was just speaking with my WW buddie "E" about having a goals and reward system. She'd made a deal with her hubby that if she got to her goal weight her ultimate prize would be a weekend in NY. Now I've pondered this, marinated on it for a good week and thought thats a great idea. What if we BOTH go to New York together???

I've never been to the city and I'm totally in love with the movie Breakfast at Tiffany's. So much so that it was the theme to my bridal shower. I would love to see time square, central park, broadway and go to the actual Tiffany's store where Audrey stood in front of the window. E and I both have 125 lbs to loose and its nice to talk and keep each other on track. I ran this by the hubs and he is on board. We decided to reevaluate this potential trip next October, a year from where we started, and see how close we actually are at meeting goal. Hopefully we will be going in the Spring of 2014.

Now I'm trying to come up with a good list of rewards for my loss's along the way.  E and I agreed that each 25 lbs would be a good marker.  All I know for sure is this Michael Kors Colgate Calfskin bag is going on the list!  I've been wanting it for quite a while now.  Drool.  I think it would be a great reward for 50 lbs.


I'm off to eat my healthy lunch, Tata for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment